Saturday, June 12, 2010

Lazy summer days

So on Thursday I drove back to Alfred after eating lunch and watching two episodes of Carnivale!! I am so into this show! It's only two seasons long but so far it's really really good, with lots of mystery! Not only that but it lends to my love of old time carnivals and side shows. Since I've been back I have been pretty sick. I get really awful stomach aches that last for days, I've had them since I was twelve and I don't know what they're from, but lately I've been thinking stress is what causes them. They've gotten worse too, they used to just last around ten hours, but it has been three days!! I just want them to go away!! Anywhoo, I am looking for a job in the next couple of days, and I start my internship in a couple weeks. It already feels like summer is going by so fast, maybe because this summer is so different from the other ones. I'm living in my apartment and adjusting to all the newness of that and just living away from home, even though it's not that far. I think it's nap time, my tummy is not feeling great. I'll post more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment