Thursday, August 12, 2010

Ooops!!

So almost two months ago was my last post! Eeks! That's not good. My intended plans with this blog are to write and to post images, etc. whenever I can. Its also supposed to get me into the good habit of practicing something everyday. So lately I have been pretty busy!!! Everything has been pretty crazy for the most part. I was working a lot and doing something most of the day, so when I finally got a chance to get some sleep, I took it!
Things that are new and have happened since June
1) I got a kitten!! His name is Theodore and he's six months old now. He is the cutest and sweetest little guy. I'm completely in love with him and so happy I was impulsive and got him from the humane society.
2) The bathroom in our apartment got remodeled! We didn't think it was going to happen since many landlords are really awful and tend to be slum lords in our town. But it happened and in 2 weeks!! I am so impressed and happy.
3) I took a vacation to Kansas. My brother and his family live in Junction City outside Fort Riley. It was a sort of spontaneous vacation, my mom and I planned it very last minute! It was really exciting and fun.
so it's not a lot of stuff but it is a bunch of stuff that happened pretty quickly. I will hopefully be posting some pictures soon. check back for those!

No comments:

Post a Comment