Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Hello there!


This is my first posting on this blog. HOW EXCITING! I guess the first thing to do would be to introduce myself and give you a little insight into my life. I am 21 and originally from Buffalo, NY. I go to school at Alfred University's school of Art and Design. I am concentrating in Photography and Printmaking. I absolutely love Alfred. It's the perfect environment for myself, for this period of time in my life. Alfred is a very small town about 2 hours south of Buffalo, its population is made up of mostly college students and the town is a "college town". The people are friendly and welcoming, making the town very cute and isolated. (but not it a depressing sad way) It just allows for my friends and I to be together and get our work done, essentially we're in our own world.
I have a boyfriend, his name is Wade. He also went to Alfred University but graduated, he is now looking for graphic design work, he lives in Ithaca which is only 1 1/2 hours drive away from Alfred. We've known each other for a little over a year, it's been great. We have a similar sense of humor and we don't take many things too seriously, which I really love because even in serious situations I need comic relief and Wade always makes me laugh. I'm sure he will be included in some of my posts in the future. He is a really great artist and if you get a chance you should check out his web site... Wadeasa.com
I don't want to tell you all too much about myself... that's the point of keeping a blog, I guess. I plan to post images of my work, inspiration and events in my life. I hope you all enjoy what I have to share and please feel free to leave comments and to e-mail me!

No comments:

Post a Comment